Second, I kind of want to gut anyone who blames it on the people of the gulf. Uh. Fuck you. It's not their fault that the city was built below sea level. No one who lives there now is responsible for the founding of the fucking city. Second, I don't hate on people who didn't leave. Yeah it was a risk, but isn't basically everything? Sure it was foolish, but why blame the victims?
Since I'm revoltingly selfish, I thought to myself "What would I want if I were stranded on a rooftop?"
1. Alex. I love him more than words can describe.
2. a camera.
3. as much weed as the roof can hold [& smoking accessories- lighters, pipes, papers and of course a bong.].
4. a pen & paper
5. clean water
6. pretzels & beef jerky
Then I realize that I can't even imagine myself in the situation. Where I live in Indiana, we're used to streams flooding and big snowstorms and tornados, but still I can't but myself in the situation. & even when it snowed thirty-one inches last winter it still didn't feel real. Probably because I still went to work and it was only the winter so it was real boring anyway.
Anyway, I really want to urge everyone to donate money to help out the victims. There's no reason to bitch about what happened, if you're not going to do anything to change it.
So, since my ridiculous blue period & all this thought of natural disasters, I've really been thinking about what I want to do. I'm not certain yet, but I want to do something to help people. Totally vauge, I know, but I just realized this yesterday, so give me a breaks.
Here's my plan...
1. move to oregon for a year
2. maybe go to college? maybe just learn a trade or something
3. live on an indian reservation... or near one... or in death valley
4. go to africa, europe, australia
5. help people
6. run for political office
7. actually change something
It's just a rough draft, don't hate.