But, I really need to start looking for a new job within the next few months because...
Next Spring/Summer Alex & I are moving to Oregon. We plan to live there a year or so and just spend the time "growing." Meaning getting fucked up everday and living life like it's a big sleepover. I'm so excited though. I'm looking forward to it even though I'm scared he'll grow to hate me. I mean I'm really messy & lazy and I sleep naked and have loud masturbatory sessions. Who would want to live with me? But we're so queer and already planning everything.
END OF BIG NEWS
Plus, the whole money situation sucks lately because some tit wrote a bad check and work and apparently Tim thinks it's MY fault the bitch wrote it. Did I mention it was for $217. And I have to pay off my Capital One card since I kind of went on a spending binge. And I don't really have a lot to show for it. Infact the only thing I have is some resin in my peice and a new pair of pants.
How random is this. I saw this random guy at the bowling alley [gag] and then like a day later he added me on myspace.
I feel like my privacy has been violated.
Songs I Hate
1. Scars by Papa Roach
2. anything by Kelly Clarkston. I swear it's the same song over & over.
3. Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney. Release an album after you go through puberty, kid.
4. You and Me by Lifehouse.
5. Just a lil Bit by 50. He just is a sucky rapper.
6. Best of You by Foo Fighters. This song just gets on my nerves when I'm taking a shower.
7. Untitled by Simple Plan. This reminds me of a high school talent show.
8. Wait by Ying Yang Twins. Although these lyrics are top notch so I'm reconsidering
"Ay bitch! wait til you see my dick
Imma beat dat pussy up"
my idea of romance.
Radio Songs I turn up and Sing To
1. Humps by BEP.
2. We Belong Together by Mariah. I just like the part about:
"I'm trying to keep it together
But I'm falling apart
I'm feeling all out of my element"
3. Feel Good Inc by Gorillaz
4. These Words by Natasha Bedingfield
5. Sugar by Trick Daddy. It reminds be of James Brown & going to the gay club.
I've lost intrest in this already.